Overall Job Purpose
Medijobs is currently looking for a full-time recruitment consultant. We are the first technological recruitment company within the medical industry in Romania and we have recently opened our first office in New York.
We are now looking for a new member to join our team, who will be exclusively concentrating on the US medical market. You will be joining a dynamic, enthusiastic team of 10 recruiters based in our head office in the central of Bucharest.
From Monday to Wednesday you will be working following the core standard hours (10:00 – 19:00) while on Thursdays and Fridays we offer you the opportunity of working remotely (13:00 – 21:00).
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates.
This role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- developing a good understanding of client’ companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using advanced direct searching (Boolean, fine criteria) on job boards such as LinkedIn for identifying best candidates
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- pre-screening, holding phone screen interviews and shortlisting candidates for manager’s review
- receiving and reviewing applications as well as managing clients – candidates’ interviews
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- gathering feedback from the client with regards to proposed profiles or interviews conducted
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- successfully deliver large scale recruitment activity projects in aggressive timeframes while also building excellent relationships with clients / hiring managers
The right candidate will have
- at least 2 -3 years’ experience within recruitment, with the ability to influence and consult at all stages of the process
- Experience in healthcare recruitment is a plus
- professional media skills and proficient in using platforms such as LinkedIn and various job boards to identify great talent
- strong stakeholder management skills, ensuring all stakeholders and hiring managers are kept well informed of project progress
- experience working on multiple mass recruitment projects
- fluent written and spoken English
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- sales and negotiation skills
- a goal-orientated approach to work
- the ability to handle multiple priorities
- problem-solving ability
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- ambition and the determination to succeed
- confidence and self-motivation
- time management and organisational skills
- team-working skills
What to expect
- on the job training / induction program
- great career development plan
- opportunity of building your own income
- opportunity to work from home (remote work)
- unrivalled package in terms of support, development and commission
- basic salary plus great commission scheme (that can double your monthly salary)
- fruits at the office, enthusiastic / friendly atmosphere, periodical team buildings.
Do you have what it takes?
Send us an email with the subject line “Recruitment Consultant US” with your resume and a cover letter.