Overall Job Purpose
Medijobs is seeking a passionate, motivated, and experienced Digital Advertising Specialist to coordinate and execute our digital ad strategy for both our Romanian and US branch.
This role mainly focuses on increasing the registration rate on our websites coming from our various paid channels. This role is instrumental in increasing our online presence and gaining visibility for our brand.
The specialist will be responsible for managing daily ad budgets, making sure goals are on track, reporting any issues and meeting project deadlines.
The ideal candidate must have a strong PPC/SEM background, with a working knowledge of other digital channels, including social media and display. Candidates will have at least 1 year of professional experience in paid search.
Reports To: Marketing manager
Description: Full-time & in-house.
- Perform digital advertising audit
- Create & execute strategic paid advertising campaigns across all of our channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Campaign optimization for various audiences and objectives.
- Handle all reporting metrics for paid social media and digital advertising, inclusive of actionable insights on target audiences and creative performance.
- Utilize data and insights to develop testing plans that optimize performance and institute strategies that inspire greater registration.
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
What skills will help you stand out?
The ideal candidate has a passion for social media and Google ads, a knack for analytics, and a desire to build innovative advertising solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- Must be comfortable communicating in English all day.
- Min 1 year professional experience in search marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC) and/or related field (digital marketing, social media, website analytics, web development)
- Understanding and demonstrated experience in paid search (PPC), including keyword research, ad copy development, bid management platforms and optimizations
- Google Ads Certification preferred but not required as long as you have proven experience.
- Strong understanding of performance metrics, PPC technology platforms and tools
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing.
- Passion of search and digital trends is a must
- Avid advocate for innovation and testing to maximize results
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
A definite plus
While we would prefer candidates with some experience/knowledge in some of the areas listed below, they aren’t required.
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing / Newsletter
- Experience or interest in the medical industry.
Do you have what it takes?
Send us an email with the subject line “Advertising Specialist” with your resume and a cover letter explaining which part of this postion you are most interested in? Ready?